Julie Lindh, a New York City esthetician, prides herself on cultivating clean beauty from the inside out. Which is why when she develops treatments, like her CBD Super Beauty Facial, she likes to start them with something unique, like offering clients a personalized CBD-infused cocktail. American Spa editors recently took a trip to Lindh’s New York City spa to experience the treatment first hand and to get to know the self-proclaimed skincare expert. Take a look at the treatment in the Facebook Live video below.
Calling all #CBD fans! We’re LIVE with Julie Lindh Skin Expert who is showing us her Super Beauty CBD Facial. Say hi and leave your questions in the comments below!
Gepostet von American Spa am Donnerstag, 21. März 2019
1. Welcome the client and offer them a serving of the CBD Elixir, featuring the Miss Julie CBD Sublime Powder.
2. Cleanse the skin with JL Daily Face Cleanser.
3. Analyze the skin.
4. Resurface the skin by Dermaplaning or another manual exfoliation process.
5. Use the Miss Julie Green Enzyme Mask to perform an enzyme peel treatment. Allow client to sit five minutes under steam or a warm compress before removing with spatula.
6. Perform extractions, if necessary, using two moist 4×4 cotton pads.
7. Disinfect post extraction skin by performing high-frequency on dry skin.
8. Tone the skin with MJ CBD Face Toner.
9. Apply three drops of the Skin Potion CBD serum.
10. Soak the rose Petal Fiber Mask in CBD Toner and apply to clients face.
11. Infuse the skin by using the Ageless System Beauty Wand over the mask for five minutes before removing the mask.
12. Use an LED mask for 10 minutes of LED therapy. Perform a shoulder massage while your client relaxes under the mask.
13. Apply Miss Julie V-Nutrient Crème and SPF to finish the treatment.
14. Recommend products and provide a regimen card so your client knows what home care will work best for their skin type.